TALUS 3 PERSON TENT
Regular price Sale price $330.00
Unit price / per
Grab two friends and head into the wilderness. There's room for everyone and their stuff thanks to double vestibules, internal pockets and a gear loft. The tent uses durable fabrics, has a waterproof polyurethane coating and full seam sealing, so it can stand up to any rainstorm – and it includes a footprint to double up the protection. And at 2.5kg, it's light enough to carry into the backcountry, but spacious enough to work at drive-up campgrounds too.
- 2 doors, 2 vestibules for gear storage and late night exits.
- High-low ventilation keeps air moving for breathability and less condensation.
- Fly can be rolled up to increase ventilation on steamy summer nights.
- 3 strong but light DAC SNL poles creates steep walls for increased interior space.
- Internal pockets and a gear loft to organize flashlights, warm socks and other small stuff.
- Made of durable nylon and polyester with a polyurethane coating and full seam taping so rain can't sneak in.
- Included footprint protects the floor, cut slightly smaller than the tent so it won't channel water underneath.
- To save weight, set up the footprint and fly alone for a shelter that weighs only 1.7kg.
- Includes guylines for stability in the wind.
|Canopy mesh||Polyester mesh|
|Floor fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Fly fabric||68-denier polyester|
|Pole||DAC Featherlite NSL 7001 T6 aluminum|
|Interior peak height||1.19m|
|Vestibule area (secondary)||0.8sq. m|
|Vestibule area (primary)||0.8sq. m|