Leffingwell features a full rim, square lens shape infused with design inspiration taken from the craftsmanship and finishes of surfboards and the lifestyle around surfing. The plant-based BiO Matter frame has antique-finished decorative elements and textured temples. The subtle Oakley logo on the temples is designed for those who gravitate toward subtle, elevated design aesthetics. Leffingwell comes with Prizm™ Lens Technology designed to enhance color and contrast to see more detail across the water and beyond.
• DESIGN - Full rim square lens shape inspired by shape transitions happening in surf culture
• FRAME MATERIAL - Strong yet light O Matter® frame provides durability and all-day comfort
• DECOS - Antique finished, small deco and icons inspired by new themes in surfboard design and branding
• OAKLEY PRESCRIPTION LENSES - Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription lenses that come laser etched with the ellipse logo on left wearing lens for proof of Oakley authenticity and quality
• SEE MORE DETAILS - Available with Prizm™ Lens Technology that is engineered to enhance color and contrast to see more detail
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device