The all-new Rendezvous and Elektra Rendezvous feature Atlas' patent-pending Light-Ride™ Suspension (LRS), engineered for comfort and efficiency with every step. The hassle-free Strapp™ binding provides excellent arch support in gender-specific lasts. With its lightweight construction, you can now stay out on the trail longer.
• Strapp Binding : The Strapp™ binding offers Wrapp™ binding function - molded arch support, one-pull Uniloop design, no-hassle straps and gender-specific lasts - with a minimalist approach at an increased value.
• Nytex Decking : Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
• Heel Cleat : Our first patent revolutionized snowshoe performance and created an industry standard. The heel cleat adds traction and stability for climbing, descending and traversing varied terrain.
• V-Frames : A proprietary Atlas shape, our sturdy aluminum V-Frames are the key to an efficient, natural stride. The V shape tracks straight in deep snow, and the tapered tail pulls less snow as you step forward, saving your energy. The turned-up tail of the V-frame rolls easily into each step for a natural gait. Built with lightweight, durable 6000- and 7000-series aluminum, the V-frames are used on all Atlas snowshoes, including our new Youth Series.
• Light-Ride Suspension : Light-Ride Suspension (LRS) is the perfect blend of comfort and function, allowing your foot to articulate naturally and cushioning impact for smooth striding on mellower terrain.
• Twin-Trac Toe Crampon : Sure footing on two planes, the Twin-Trac™ toe crampon
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device